Blaustein's Pathology of the Female Genital Tract
Welcome to the homepage of Blaustein's Pathology of the Female Genital Tract, a comprehensive reference work from Springer.
This thoroughly updated reference is an essential resource for all pathologists and residents, containing colored illustrations, informative tables and revised chapters written by internationally recognized experts. Throughout the work, each entry is organised in a standard structure, moving from general to more specific information, allowing the reader quick access to key information in every chapter.
Information and more details about the extent of this book project can be found under Aims & Scope.
We welcome you and look forward to your participation in this exciting project!
(Editors in Chief)
- Benign Diseases of the Vulva
- Premalignant and Malignant Tumors of the Vulva
- Diseases of the Vagina
- Benign Diseases of the Cervix
- Precancerous Lesions of the Cervix
- Carcinoma and Other Tumors of the Cervix
- Benign Diseases of the Endometrium
- Precursor Lesions of Endometrial Carcinoma
- Endometrial Carcinoma
- Mesenchymal Tumors of the Uterus
- Diseases of the Fallopian Tube and Paratubal Region
- Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Ovary
- Diseases of the Peritoneum
- Surface Epithelial Tumors of the Ovary
- Sex Cord-Stromal, Steroid Cell, and Other Ovarian Tumors with Endocrine, Paraendocrine, and Paraneoplastic Manifestations
- Germ Cell Tumors of the Ovary
- Nonspecific Tumors of the Ovary, Including Mesenchymal Tumors
- Metastatic Tumors of the Ovary
- Diseases of the Placenta
- Gestational Trophoblastic Tumors and Related Tumor-Like Lesions
- Hematologic Neoplasms and Selected Tumor-Like Lesions Involving the Female Reproductive Organs
- Soft Tissue Lesions Involving Female Reproductive Organs