- Free Articles
- Ethnomathematics of the Inkas Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures
- Birth Encyclopedia of Medical Anthropology
- Fatherhood and Motherhood Encyclopedia of Sex and Gender
- Ethnobotany of the Incas Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures
- Water Encyclopedia of Global Justice
- More Free Articles
Asociación Española de Fundaciones
Address of Organization
C/ General Castaños, 4 - 4a Planta 28004 Madrid Spain www.fundaciones.org
The Asociación Española de Fundaciones (AEF - Spanish Association of Foundations) is an umbrella organization, headquartered in Madrid, Spain, providing support to Spanish foundations and promoting the strength of the foundation sector.
AEF was created in January 2003 through the merger of the Centro de Fundaciones (Foundation Centre) and the Confederación Española de Fundaciones (Spanish Confederation of Foundations).
AEF's obectives are threefold: to promote the foundation sector in Spain and to serve as its representative to the public at large; to provide information and services to its members and serve as a platform for exchange; and to strengthen the foundation sector by providing opportunities for networking and collaboration.
AEF pursues these objectives through a variety