- Free Articles
- Ethnomathematics of the Inkas Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures
- Birth Encyclopedia of Medical Anthropology
- Fatherhood and Motherhood Encyclopedia of Sex and Gender
- Ethnobotany of the Incas Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures
- Water Encyclopedia of Global Justice
- More Free Articles
Lutheran Social Services/Lutheran Services in America
Address of Organization
Lutheran Services in America 700 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21230 USA www.lutheranservices.org
Lutheran Social Services organizations are diverse and independent, geographically based ministries which provide a variety of health and human service needs to communities in the United States of America and the Caribbean. Services provided by these organizations are open to everyone, regardless of religious affiliation.
The LSA and its affiliates are tax exempt, not-for-profit organizations qualified under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Lutheran Social Services organizations have their roots in the congregational outreach efforts of Lutheran