- Free Articles
- Ethnomathematics of the Inkas Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures
- Birth Encyclopedia of Medical Anthropology
- Fatherhood and Motherhood Encyclopedia of Sex and Gender
- Ethnobotany of the Incas Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures
- Water Encyclopedia of Global Justice
- More Free Articles
Australia New Zealand Third Sector Research (ANZTSR) Inc.
Address of Organization
The Australia New Zealand Third Sector Research (ANZTSR) Inc is a network of people interested in pursuing and encouraging research into not-for-profit, community, or voluntary organizations and the activities of volunteering, philanthropy and social enterprise.
The third sector is an important, but frequently undervalued, misunderstood, and under researched sector of society. ANZTSR was launched in 1993 as a response to the growing awareness of the importance of third sector activities in Australia and New Zealand societies, and the paucity of reliable information about the sector and its activities which existed at that time. In doing so, the isolation and difficulties many third sector researchers experienced