- Free Articles
- Invention and Innovation as Creative Problem-Solving Activities Encyclopedia of Creativity, Invention, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Quantum Chaos Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science
- Astrology of Mandalas Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Carbohydrate-Metal Complexes: Structural Chemistry of Stable Solution Species Glycoscience
- Biomedicine of Enkephalin-Derived Analgesics Glycoscience
- More Free Articles
Part-Period Balancing (PPB)
PPB is a dynamic lot-sizing technique which computes the production lot size after considering the next or the previous period's demands to determine if it would be economical to include them in the current lot.
Thus, the part period balancing (PPB) procedure uses more information in the requirements schedule than other procedures.