- Free Articles
- Time in Philosophical Logic Encyclopedia of Database Systems
- Geographic Information Systems Encyclopedia of Database Systems
- Indoor Localization Encyclopedia of GIS
- Suffix Tree Construction in Hierarchical Memory Encyclopedia of Algorithms
- Probabilistic Data Forwarding in Wireless Sensor Networks Encyclopedia of Algorithms
- More Free Articles
Redirected from: Perusal
"Browsing" has two definitions in the context of visual interfaces for database systems:
- The human activity of visual perception and interpretation of electronic content when there is no specific target object being sought.
- The human activity of clicking or tapping on a sequence of elements in an information display that results in a sequence of screens of information state.
Definition (2) is used in the context of contrasting the human-computer interaction