- Free Articles
- Giant Cell Arteritis Rheumatology and Immunology Therapy
- Disaster Aftermath Encyclopedia of Public Health
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Pediatric Nephrology
- Cellular Electrophysiology Comprehensive Electrocardiology
- Alzheimer's Dementia Encyclopedia of Clinical Neuropsychology
- More Free Articles
An animal model for rheumatoid arthritis, considered by some to be a joint specific model without extra-articular cartilage involvement. Disease expression is considered MHC-associated and T-cell dependent. Thought to be an optimal animal model for RA as the disease progression fulfils the RA criteria and has a chronic relapsing disease course.