- Free Articles
- Giant Cell Arteritis Rheumatology and Immunology Therapy
- Disaster Aftermath Encyclopedia of Public Health
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Pediatric Nephrology
- Cellular Electrophysiology Comprehensive Electrocardiology
- Alzheimer's Dementia Encyclopedia of Clinical Neuropsychology
- More Free Articles
Passive cutaneous anaphylaxis.
The induction of hypersensitivity responsiveness to a naive recipient by administration of serum containing specific IgE followed by allergen challenge.
This method is of historical importance because it demonstrated the ability to transfer immediate hypersensitivity through serum, indicating that