- Free Articles
- Astrology of Mandalas Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Anthropomorphism Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Mandalas Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Quantum Chaos Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science
- Carbohydrate-Metal Complexes: Structural Chemistry of Stable Solution Species Glycoscience
- More Free Articles
Social Language Development Test
The tests of social language development-elementary and adolescent (Bowers, Huisingh, & LoGiudice, 2008, 2010) are diagnostic tests of social language skills. They are designed to determine the role language development plays in the acquisition of social understanding for students from the ages of 6.0-17.11 years from the following educational settings: regular education (no active IEP) and special education (active IEP). Students with a diagnosis of autism and delayed language development were included in the item pool and standardization studies.
The testing materials are as follows:
The social language development test-elementary (SLDT-E) includes an examiner's manual, the scoring standards and example responses book, a picture stimuli book, and test forms. Ages include 6.0-11.11 years.
The SLDT-E is comprised of