- Free Articles
- Astrology of Mandalas Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Anthropomorphism Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Mandalas Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Quantum Chaos Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science
- Carbohydrate-Metal Complexes: Structural Chemistry of Stable Solution Species Glycoscience
- More Free Articles
Benjamin, Ludy T. Jr.
Basic Biographical Information
Ludy T. Benjamin, Jr. was born on December 26, 1945, at Corpus Christi, Texas. Benjamin is the son of Ludy T. Benjamin (a US Navy photographer and WWII and Korean War veteran) and Mary Kate Jones (a homemaker). He received a B.A. degree in psychology from the University of Texas in 1966 and a Ph.D. degree in experimental psychology from Texas Christian University in 1971 with a specialization in perception. Benjamin is married to Priscilla Kay Finlay, a retired elementary school teacher and librarian. They have two daughters and two grandsons.
Dr. Benjamin is an American educator (professor and department head, Presidential Professor of Teaching Excellence, Texas A&M University) and researcher best known for his work in the history and teaching of psychology.
Ludy T. Benjamin, Jr. is known for his work in two areas, the history of psychology and the teaching of psychology, and he has received national awards