- Free Articles
- Carbohydrate-Metal Complexes: Structural Chemistry of Stable Solution Species Glycoscience
- Biomedicine of Enkephalin-Derived Analgesics Glycoscience
- Quantum Chaos Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science
- Astrology of Mandalas Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Peristaltic Pumps Encyclopedia of Microfluidics and Nanofluidics
- More Free Articles
\ˈ jәr-zē\ n (1587) (1) A circular-knit or flat-knit fabric made with a plain stitch in which the loops intermesh in only one direction. As a result, the appearance of the face and the back of a jersey fabric is wholly different.