- Free Articles
- Carbohydrate-Metal Complexes: Structural Chemistry of Stable Solution Species Glycoscience
- Biomedicine of Enkephalin-Derived Analgesics Glycoscience
- Applications of Computational Methods to Simulations of Proteins Dynamics Handbook of Computational Chemistry
- Quantum Chaos Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science
- Astrology of Mandalas Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- More Free Articles
An International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard test method for determination of heat deflection temperature (HDT) and deflection temperature under load (DTUL). HDT is a relative measure of a material's ability to perform for a short time at elevated temperatures while supporting a load. The test measures the effect of temperature on stiffness; a standard test specimen is given a defined surface stress and the temperature is raised at a uniform rate. Alternate test methods for HDT and DTUL are DIN 53461 and ASTM D648.