- Free Articles
- Astrology of Mandalas Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Anthropomorphism Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Mandalas Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Quantum Chaos Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science
- Carbohydrate-Metal Complexes: Structural Chemistry of Stable Solution Species Glycoscience
- More Free Articles
This medication is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor available in a tablet or as an oral solution.
The recommended starting dose for this medication is 25 or 50 mg taken once a day. Maximum suggested dose is 200 mg a day. This medication should only be taken as directed by a doctor. This medication may need to be taken for four weeks before improvement in symptoms is seen.
Some side effects are listed here: decreased sexual desire, decreased appetite and weight loss, diarrhea, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, shaking, and trouble sleeping.