- Free Articles
- Astrology of Mandalas Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Anthropomorphism Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Mandalas Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- Quantum Chaos Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science
- Carbohydrate-Metal Complexes: Structural Chemistry of Stable Solution Species Glycoscience
- More Free Articles
Sleep is one of a child's primary activities from infancy to adolescence. Sleep in infancy and childhood is often thought of as a passive, inert, or isolated state, but it is actually a very active, physiological state that is influenced by a multitude of factors.
Sleep. Fig. 1 (Adapted with permission from Jodi Mindell.)
Remarkable changes occur in sleep patterns from infancy to adolescence.